1. What is one of the epic transformation moments of your life?
Going to therapy!
2. How many kids do you have?
Two, Levi & Naomi
3. What's your favorite thing to do with your kids?
Play music, read, anything new that blows their minds.
4. How do you promote/model exercise and healthy living in your daily life with your kids?
We like to dance it out in the kitchen. Sometimes when we’re really into a certain song nobody is allowed to talk… everyone has to communicate through dance. it’s hilarious and really good.
5. What do you do when you’re not at BurnCycle?
I’m the CEO of the Snyder House….I also take pictures and sing and play guitar in my dining room. Sometimes i’m lucky enough to go sew at my friend Hillary’s studio. Every fall i get to sing with a big gospel choir and the Oregon Symphony…..it’s beyond special to me.
6. What is your personal mantra?
Lean on the sword.
7. What is your guilty pleasure?
Cookies,cookies…damn those cookies
8. Favorite move on the bike?
Anything i can do with a groove. it feels good to be in the pocket.
9. Place you would most like to visit?
10. Favorite song to ride to?
I’m a big Kira fan and right now she’s playing The Giver by Duke. It’s the jammy jam.
11. What do you like to ride in?
My red bandana
12. What do you eat before you ride?
Nothing! are you kidding?! I’d be ill.
13. What do you love about BurnCycle?
The dark, the love, the booty….the booTAY